**PLEASE LOOK BELOW FOR FULL COMPATIBILITY LIST**
Air filter FB724/01, manufactured by BMC, is an excellent choice for numerous BMW vehicles. This BMC air filter is a perfect fit inside your BMW’s air box. No modification necessary. See the full compatibility list below.
The air filters manufactured by BMC are made to stop smaller particles than OEM paper filters while still flowing a higher volume of air, all helping to increase your vehicle’s power.
BMC Racing is an Italian based company which specializes in high performance motorcycle and automotive air filters. BMC is the, “Choice of Champions,” being used in Formula 1, the 24 Hours of Lemans, WRC, and many more professional circuits around the world. When BMC started manufacturing automotive filters in 1991, they quickly became the standard in the racing world, as well as the standard for performance enthusiasts across the globe.
BMC’s filter frames are crafted using a “Full Moulding” technique. This creates a single mould without any welded joints, which enhances rigidity and avoids easy breakage under spirited driving. BMC air filters are made using high quality, multi-layered cotton gauze which is soaked in a low viscosity oil. The cotton is then covered with an epoxy coated alloy mesh. This epoxy coating protects from petrol fumes and oxidation. All of this together creates the best air filter available for your automobile.
BMC air filters can be regenerated and reused. Once the saturation level has been reached the filter can be renewed through a process of washing and re-oiling using our optional BMC filter washing kit.
- 5 SERIES (F10/F11/F18) 520 I (HP 163 | YEAR 11 >)
- 5 SERIES (F10/F11/F18) 520 I (HP 184 | YEAR 11 >)
- 5 SERIES (F10/F11/F18) 528 I (HP 245 | YEAR 11 >)
- X 1 (E84) 16 I (HP 143 | YEAR 13 >)
- X 1 (E84) 20 I (HP 184 | YEAR 11 >)
- X 1 (E84) 20 IX (HP 184 | YEAR 11 >)
- X 1 (E84) 28 IX (HP 245 | YEAR 11 >)
- Z 4 (E89) 18 I (HP 156 | YEAR 13 >)
- Z 4 (E89) 20 I (HP 184 | YEAR 11 >)
- Z 4 (E89) 23 I (HP 204 | YEAR 09 >)
- Z 4 (E89) 28 I (HP 245 | YEAR 11 >)
- Z 4 (E89) 30 I (HP 258 | YEAR 09 >)